Widely known for Flamenco music and dance, bull-fights, fantastic beaches and lots of sunshine, Spain has to offer much more than that. It is - and has been for thousands of years - one of the cultural centers of Europe. It has beautiful cities and towns, offering really old monuments as well as futuristic architecture. Its various regions are all different one to each other, geographically, climatically and even in personality. It is a fascinating country to know and to know more about it.
You must have visited Marbella yourself in order to be able to imagine how much nightlife can take place in such a small location. During summer season you'll find here all the Rich and Famous and Beautiful, and even if, as a "normal" visitor, one is excluded of their private parties, you may enjoy seeing their luxury yachts and cars. And perhaps, in one of the discotheques of the better hotels, you will be elbow to elbow with a film star or another prominent personage. Anyhow, everyone will get entertained here...
Our Package Inclusive of
- 3 nights accommodation in selected hotel in Madrid
- 3 nights accommodation in selected hotel in Marbella
- Breakfast daily
- All Airport transfers
- Panoramic Tour of Madrid – Half Day
Florida Park Show (with Dinner):
A panoramic tour of Madrid by night followed by a visit to the Florida Park Nightclub for a display of Flamenco dancing, including Transportation, Spanish and English speaking guide, dinner or drink, show, hotel drop off, Gentlemen should wear a jacket and tie. One drink is included in the price of this tour
Terms & conditions
- Full prepayment requested with 30 % deposit at confirmation time and the balance minimum 10 days before departure.
- Cancellation policy from 10 to 7 days: 30 % and less than 7 days 100 % fees.
- Departure on request according availability.
- Children, single and triple room reductions on request
- Rates are per person in double based on minimum of 2 Pax
- Rates can be changed without prior notice